Funny word chain game

1. Take the last letter of the word written by the OP as the first letter of your word.

2. You need to use your words to make sentences (sentences with at least 5 words).

3. The number of letters in the word is at least 4 (eat, yes, ok are not counted).

4. Words cannot be repeated, and must not be written by previous friends.

English--I read English article every night.

home--This is the finest home in this city.

early--He got up exceedingly early this morning.

And so on...

Alright, everyone! I'll put out the first word first, and everyone will take their place:

Today: How are you feeling today?

Come on, please continue

Message 1 of 795
Latest reply
794 REPLIES 794

Re: Funny word chain game

Bump

Message 591 of 795
Latest reply

YABBA - I remember how much fun my father had when watching The Flintstones, with Fred Flintstone yelling delightedly, โ€œYABBA dabba doo!โ€

Message 592 of 795
Latest reply

AGREE - Just remembering that fabulous show and how much I laughed I have to agree with your dad countessa it was great!๐Ÿ˜€

Message 593 of 795
Latest reply

ELEPHANT - Andโ€ฆ the time he pretended to my mother that everyone in the Netherlands had a Kamer Olifant (chamber elephant)โ€ฆ with his eyes dancing wickedly with humour as he repeated the storyโ€ฆ 

Message 594 of 795
Latest reply

TRY - Could you please try and be quiet, your voice is loud and scares the younger children.

Message 595 of 795
Latest reply

YELLING - Too much yelling gives a sense of unease and discomfort, and is often associated with bullying behaviour, sir!

Message 596 of 795
Latest reply

GRAPE--He said he didn't want the job anyway, but that's just sour grapes.

Message 597 of 795
Latest reply

ELOPED - They eloped in the middle of the night when everyone were still sleeping...

Message 598 of 795
Latest reply

EVIL - As she met Robert Dunshelโ€™s flat dark gaze, she felt a cold ripple of repulsion just under the surface of her skin; there was an aura of evil about him, and she had no trouble believing that this man was indeed the Patchwork Killer.

Message 599 of 795
Latest reply

600 ๐Ÿ™‚

LEAVING - Tomorrow very early in the morning, Robert the Patchwork Killer will be leaving her place and then heading off to the airport with silver cabs to go home.

Message 600 of 795
Latest reply