Motors
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

under what circumstances can a seller withdraw an item for sale?

I have two motor bikes for sale. They are part of a deceased estate and have been lying, unridden in a garage for abour ten years. Both Bikes are Ducatis: A 1974 (probably) Ducati 750 GT; A 1996 Ducati Monster 600 with approx 15000k on the odometer. ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

i am trying to buy a fan for my car i tryed to send a document with all the measurements on but can

trying to buy a truck fan of ebay he the seller needs measuments i need to send a email with the document attached with measuments on the diagram and EBAY WOUNT LET IT can u send this diagram on to partsnavigatoras i have no truck to go anywhere with...

Selling a boat to a buyer who changed their mind

I sold a boat on eBay, it was arranged for the buyer to view within a fortnight however he never showed, we took a 50% deposit and now 60 days later he has viewed and claims its not worth what he bid, we did not string them along and provided loads o...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

gq 4x4

Hi, I have a 1991 GQ Partol Auto, with a 4.2 motor on duel fuel. Can anybody suggest if it is possible to fit a different motor? I would like to use a 351 C.I. ford motor or better still the 390 C.I. FE motor. Can any body tell me if there are conver...

Torque & Traction?

I found this entertaining. http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=FLQhvruimfs

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

sick of buyers not paying for vehicles

Hi, I just wanted to express that I strongly beleive eBay needs to scrutinize the buyers in the vehicle section much harder. I currently have 2 cars and a motorbike for sale on ebay and have sold them several times now on ebay but no one pays!! I kno...

Help needed with timing belt replacement.

Hi, hubby was quoted $1400 bucks to replace the timing belt on his mazda. After he picked his jaw up off the floor and muttered something about hell freezing over and the placement of articles out of the suns reach, he has bought the belt and tension...

why does ebay continually accept obviously false ads were the car is so cheap and the contact can on

why does E-bay allow such obviously fraudulant ads for cars were the price is way to low and the seller can only be contacted by e-mail? Day after day this happens ie 221329697677 or 131062068093 and that's just in the last hour. There must be 10 ads...

• 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful