Motors
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

NISSAN CIVILIAN 1985

We are looking for a fuel sender unit for a nissan civilian bus 1985 model - preferably in australia - thanks

eBay.com.au Intermittent Site Issues

"As highlighted in earlier posts: Late on Friday afternoon (AEST) eBay.com.au experienced a number of access issues following routine maintenance to the site. We can confirm that as of 8.00am AEST all issues were resolved and the site was returned to...

User avatar by Community Manager Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Announcement Update - 24/08/2013

"As announced: Late on Friday afternoon (AEST) eBay.com.au experienced a number of site access issues following routine maintenance to the site. We are now able to confirm that as of 8.00am AEST the site has been restored to full functionality. Our t...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Announcement - 23/08/2013

ebay.com.au is experiencing intermittent issues following complications during routine maintenance. We are working to resolve the matter promptly and regret any inconvenience.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wheel brand ID help please guys?

Hey all, wondering if anyone knows this logo. Not sure which way to read it, MZU or NZW, either way, neither return much at all on Google.Picked up this set of wheels quite cheap, one missing the centre cap, so just thinking it might be a tad easier ...

nzw.jpg withcap.jpg

gst & purchase of used cars - need help

thanks in advance for any help. i can't believe i can't find this answer to my simple question online... newly back to australia after 17 years, don't understand gst and all it's applications. my question is: if i am purchasing a used car from a priv...

Items listed in inappropriate sections.

I get really sick of seeing unrelated items listed for sale in a section because seller has intentionally added a word to description so it shows up in a search of multiple catergories! What can ebay do about this? It is annoying and time wasting and...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Question about the age of cars.

If a car is built in 2012, but has a compliance date of April 2013. What year is it? When we bought my busbands car a couple of years ago, we bought it as a 2011 model, but all the insurance companies insisted it was 2010 because it was built in 2010...

Is it aHillman Minx and a HD

in the accident scene in this Paul Hogan shoe/Karen Pini youtube clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeHCq6fFkNo ?:| I watched it a few times but cannot make it out :8}