Motors
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Posible scam

Saw a RAV4 listed this morning that sounded great. I quickly emailed the seller about 30 mins after it went up and got no reply. I looked back over the ad thinking there might be a catch and realised the title was RAV4 but mention toyota kluger furth...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Scammer, right?

A friend is selling his 60's valiant as a wrecker / spare parts and has had quite a bit of interest. Today on his mobile phone he gets a series of messages: Let me know the best price you want for it and you can remove it from the listing as i really...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Customer Support unavailable for eBay.com.au

Earlier today an earthquake hit the Philippines near the city of Cebu. Many of our dedicated Customer Support employees are based in this region, and our thoughts are with all of them and their families as they deal with this disaster. The office bui...

User avatar by eBay Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PLEASE: ANYONE THINKING OF BUYING A CAR. Read HERE first.

There are so many eBay scammers active I think I should post another topic. I had written one on the previous board that was pinned to the top, but its since been removed. In a nutshell, if it looks too good to be true. IT IS. A $45,000 car is worth ...

• 39 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Springs n suspension

Just wondering if anybody knowledgeable can help advise me - Have an old VC (Classic!) V8 Commodore which has only just started rubbing the rear tyre on one side, every time I hit a dip or bump on the road. It's only just occured in the last few days...

why can cars still be listed without ownership or rego check??,

just found 2 american cars in a site for sale in nsw, cant report them as it seems the link is not working at all??surely ebay for all involved this cant still be an issue, in 2013,if the rego or ownership papers and a license cant be cross reference...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Rusty iron rally 2013

This year the rally featured a Stanley steamer and a 1968 built rail car billed as Australia's first Cackle car running 90% nitro and producing between 2000 and 2500 hp. I took a start up video.... I was about 5 feet away from the pipes... the sound ...

Image0964.jpg Image0965.jpg

Looking at Ebay Collector Car photos..

II was previously able to view additonal car photos in a larger size (zoomed up) )by just placing cursor on the additional pictures of vehicle shown in the ad. This is no longer happening. Do I have a software problem. I have not done anything differ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

27 August UPDATE - Site outage on Friday 23 August 2013

"We know that many of you were inconvenienced by the site being unavailable on Friday night. We’ll be sending an email this evening to those most severely impacted - sellers with auction listings that ended and buyers who won an auction while the sit...

User avatar by Community Manager Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

26 August UPDATE - Site outage on Friday 23 August 2013.

"We’re now in the final stages of understanding the total impact of Friday’s site outage for buyers and sellers, on mobile and tablet devices, on the web and through our APIs. We expect to be in a position to provide more detailed information tomorro...

User avatar by Community Manager Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful