Motors
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why aren't eBay stopping sale of pirated auto repair manuals?

Although eBay have rules against the listing of items which infringe copyright and are on recordable media they have hundreds of such items for sale at any one time. Now I understand that some items can slip through the net, but there is no excuse wh...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling number plates (newbie)

Hi everyone, Looking for some advice please, possibly from those who have done this before, regarding selling personalised plus number plates on eBay. Have been a frequent buyer of general items, but have never sold. Am I right to say that I pay an '...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ford Bronco Cargo area

Hi, I am buying an 80-84 Ford Bronco and need to know the rear cargo are size? Am I able to fit a CBR600rr in the back with the seats out? The main measurement I guess is tailgate to back of passenger seat (in full forward position) Also the height b...

Anyone here heading to Campbelltown (SA) oval March 10?

Would love to include what the event is, but that'd be a sure way to get the thread pulled and a slap :^O Anyone who would be going would be aware of what's happening there, as it does every year. I'll be there all day, could be a chance for a catch ...

2002 Magna, How to fit the interior rear brake light

on my sisters car, the assembly is hanging by the wires from the hood lining looks like it was expoxied-in at two points and perhaps the heat from the sun released it? or were they glued and then plugged-in by fittings? cos it looked like there were ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ford i6 into Jag?

Anyone heard of this being done before? Just an idea I'm toying with, I have a sweet running 4.0MPFI with 4 speed auto out of an EL, just sitting around looking pretty, looms, ECUs, the lot, and the possibility of a very cheap XJ6 with a very shagged...