Motors
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

struts

Can someone explain to this dumbo what exactly a strut is? I think it has a shock absorber and a spring - but is it the same as 'coil overs' that I've seen advertised? TIA

REMOVED eBay account are dodgy operators

I bought a radiator off them and within 5 minutes it was leaking from the core and it was not damaged while fitting it. I tried to do the right thing and send the radiator back with warranty card. He replied with no warranty will be provided. WARNING...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

<Removed> in burleigh heads

Watch out for these sellers. Sold me dodgy motor and said would honour warranty. Gave me run around and lies. Department of fair trading and small claims is the only way to keep these sales people honest. Dont believe the sales talk. They definitely ...

wrong item, seller messing me about

I bought an item on ebay and it was wrong, i have contacted the seller and he has agreed to take the item back and pay costs, It is over a month and every time I contact him he says he is arranging it. How long must I wait and why is it so hard to tr...

Why won't ebay protect people from scammers?

I know there are many threads on fraudulent listings. I know it is a waste of time reporting them as ebay will not remove them & even if they do, the scammer will just pinch another set of photos & put up yet another fake listing.Why do ebay have no ...

Reporting possible stolen items for sale on ebay

On Monday 08/12/14 2 rare Aprilla x factory world super bikes were stolen from a Melbourne motor cycle workshop a $20.000 reward has been offered by the owners for their return with no questions asked.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Purchased a a stolen car

I purchesed a car on ebay in August last year. I checked the registration papers. I have the PPSR on the vehicle in August. The seller showed me the service history. He had two sets of keys. His ebay profile checked out. I consider I did everything p...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling a car

What are the requirements for listing a car for sale on ebay? Does one need to list the VIN number etc. and does this apply to unregistered cars too.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

leaking tail light

hi i purchased a pair of tail for a Nissan Navara, they both leaking and i have contacted seller. (severl times) Received few emails back, but no final decision yet. what is the next step? thanks vw1373

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Transaction complete but...

We sold a used inflatable boat and engine on ebay. All good buyer collected paid cash.They saw the engine running, the boat was rolled up, we offered to inflate but they declined. They got the boat home, inflated it all good - they were happy. I have...

Spam message! Mark Dagel not listed

Well, this is Mark Dagel. Few days back, I created my account with ebay to sell some of my old furniture. After, providing the details of the products, I opted to wait for the right products. I waited for long enough, but, after 10 days I became curi...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fraudulent listings. The Google escrow/wallet scam

Hi, I have reported fraudulent vehicle listingings to ebay but they remain listed. There are a multitude of classified adds for vehicles on ebay that are Google escrow/wallet scams. You contact the seller to enquire about an offer too good to ignore ...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Bought a motorbike on ebay..sight unseen..... and it was stolen from the delivery truck

pre delivery Where do I stand? is not me but it is not hypothetical but a friend of a friend.... handy I know ...anyways "Baggy" told me about it Saturday night and I had forgotten about it. Reading the stolen car thread jogged my memory and I though...