Motors
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fees and charges.

I have been trading on ebay for a while now. I sold a car engine and got hit 9.75% of the sale. A whopping $274.00 to go to ebay for no hard work at all. I know we have to pay something for advertising on this site but WOW. That was my running around...

How does eBay control the proliferation of illegal automotive parts, such as LH drive headlights?

There are many instances of eBay vendors selling non-compliant, left hand drive headlights without consumers being aware. Left Hand Drive headlights are suited to US markets and are a safety risk on Australian roads due to the incorrectly focussed be...

2000 suzuki Jimny bog down when acceleration. Engine light comes on. Going up his. It bog's down.

I have another question and I hope you can help me. My 2000 Suzuki Jimny bog down when I press the pedal for more acceleration. Going up a hill it bog down. When I ease off the pedal the engine run more smoothly. At ideal. It runs smoothly. I just re...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

FRAUD

I got an email confirming an item listed for sale. I have NEVER LISTED NAN ITEM WITH EBAY!!

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

GQ Patrol misfire.

Hi, this is John. I have a 1991 GQ Patrol with a 4.2 petrol engine, with a Carby, and a Points and Condenser distributor. For about 3 years now, I have been getting an intermitent misfire that I couldn't fix.It would not stall, but would missfire for...

dac dac dac dac Antartica 1

Found an old VW ad in a 1963 magazine bragging that a bug was the first vehicle to the South Pole That led me to this video and page. Imagine the surprised look on a polar bears face when he heard the dac dac dac dac and then a bright red bug turns u...

The EH unbuild rebuild thread.. out with the v6 and in with the trick 202 and celica box

So.. I have been helping a friend with his written of v6 EH. We are getting to the business end of the build so I thought I would put up some pics The EH premier stationwagon...went like a demon but stopped like a fixed wheel pushbike and he flipped ...

Image0691.jpg Image0692.jpg

Text message scam

Hubby has just listed our car on Ebay and put in our mobile number in case anyone wants to talk to him about it. We have been receiving text messages wanting to know the price..or condition and asking him to respond to an email address only. Obviouls...