Motors
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Where can I post a lookout for a stolen motorcycle?

I am asking all here to keep an eye open for my stolen motorcycle.Taken from WA a SUZUKI BURGMAN 400cc.Burgundy with a black Givi top box.2008 model and my favorite ride.Any help would be appreciated. It was not insured.Thanks.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

have fees for selling a trailer sky rocketed

Its been a longgggggg time since selling a vehicle on ebay, have the fees gone up so much or am I selling in the wrong section, trailer is worth around $2000 and fees were around $215.00 - can someone comfirm this it now right - just wondering cause ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Update on password change, options for sellers.

Over the past two days we have been contacting all eBay users asking them to change their passwords. If you haven't yet changed your password, at some point you will be prompted to do so when you login or before you complete a transaction. If you cha...

User avatar by eBay Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay Inc. To Ask eBay Users To Change Passwords

Hello, Earlier today eBay Inc. announced it is aware of unauthorised access to eBay systems that may have exposed some customer information. There is no evidence that financial data was compromised and there is no evidence that PayPal or our customer...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Brake controller and ESC comparability.

I have got installed Compact Hayman Rees Brake Controller Part No.05550 which is not right in conjunction with Electronic Stability Control on my caravan. ESC indicates a fault and doesn't work. Is there any solution to this problem? Thank you for yo...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Answers to some of your Seller Release questions

Hi everyone. We have read the posts you made about yesterday’s Seller Release and have done our best to answer some of the most common questions. We've posted it as a new thread in the eBay News & Information Board. I will ask the mods if they could ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Autumn 2014 Seller Release

"Twice a year we bundle together a number of site, functionality and fee updates aimed at helping you deliver an enhanced shopping experience for your customers. The initiatives announced today encourage sellers to adopt the behaviours we know buyers...

User avatar by Community Manager Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

where do i tell people about a bad seller

There to dangerous ( NOT FROM RIDING), From the way they are built. Such as leaking fuel tanks, Assembly Manuals not suited for the bike you bye, Aluminium nuts and bolts, They break very easily. Leaking brake calipers.Links have to be taken out of c...