Is anyones manage labels working?

Manage labels has not been working. I cannot see any of the labels I purchased in the last 7 days. I needed to cancel a label, and I couldn't because the labels purchased are not showing up. I spoke to Ebay chat and they were useless, and said that Ebay is aware and it is a technical error. So I asked him to cancel it from he's end and he said that he couldnt because "only the owner of the label can cancel it and the 24 hour period had ended". I explained it wasnt my fault as I could NOT see any labels, so how on earth do I cancel it wthin 24 hours if its not there? He said he would escalate the matter?? I told him that this is theft. And 7 days has passed, I shipped over 12 parcels, and there are only 3 shipping labels visible. What is going on?

And today I could not reprint a label which I have paid for because there are no labels showing up. I have just spent $23 on a shipping label I cannot access. I am frustrated and have resorted to buying the shipping labels directly from Australia Post and Sendle which is inconvenient and takes time to copy and paste details. 

Can anyone help? How can I access the label I just purchased? My printer did not work and I need to reprint. Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

You can integrate MyPost Business with eBay. Probably Sendle. I don't use couriers.

MyPost is also significantly cheaper than eBay if you're sending 5 or more parcels, on average, per week.

Which would more than offset any additional work required to upload tracking.

Answers (0)