$0 Insertion Fee Listing Promo

https://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/14352

Note that it doesn't start until midnight tonight - tomorrow morning.

Message 1 of 24
Latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Re: $0 Insertion Fee Listing Promo

I never rely on anything other than the 3-5 of the month unlimited freebies (+40) for listing limits. It has already paid off for me.

Message 11 of 24
Latest reply

It was showing as Active.  The offer has disappeared now.  No two bites at the cherry.  It was either offered or not in addition to the usual 40 free listings per month.

Message 12 of 24
Latest reply

Can't help then.

Message 13 of 24
Latest reply

Yes the others have been very glitchy lately. ๐Ÿ˜ž

Message 14 of 24
Latest reply

Yes it has gone. I suspect too many complaints. 

Message 15 of 24
Latest reply

Working for me , all good
Message 16 of 24
Latest reply

I'm having a similar problem. Saw the promo on my selling page, which prompted me to put an item up for sale, and today the promo has disappeared.

I managed to access my internet cache and get a htm file that shows my selling page and proves I'm not going mad (see attached screenshot). Look at the dates: it show 10/11 - 20/12. I put my item up on 11/11.

Doesn't that mean it's activated? I remember reading the terms and conditions and I'm quite certain it was activated.

I found the link to the terms and conditions page in my myactivity.google.com and it now has an 'accept offer' button that takes me to a screen that says 'this offer is by invitation only'.

Going to contact ebay tomorrow and state my case.... it seems a bit fishy.

Message 17 of 24
Latest reply

I will be interested to see the response.  I also listed an item after having the offer on my seller page to list 10 for free and no fvf. The listing came off my 40 available listings and then the offer of 10 disappeared.  

Message 18 of 24
Latest reply

I thought I was going CRAZY too ! Accepted it yesterday and today it has vanished. An odd promotion going into the busiest selling period of the year, so someone has stuffed up.
Message 19 of 24
Latest reply

Ebay apologized and said they're aware of the issue, and offered a manual credit for the listing once sold.

I'm happy with the response!

Message 20 of 24
Latest reply