Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Stopped from attaching photos via ebay messages

Another **bleep** moment ...sending a message to a customer and just tried to attach a screen shot of the tracking info .Got his pop up.." In order to send your photos, your recipient needs to be able to receive HTML-formatted emails from eBay. This ...

cant find sold item more than 90 days

where do i find sold items more than 90 days ? i have the money but i need the buyer to now pick the item up and i can' t locate them anywhere on ebay

Managed Payment declines really...

Dont know if this has happened to anyone but that this is a first for me, now all our details are correct in the payments, but they go to send our 1st managed money payment to our bank and look what i see is declined, that is a first that putting mon...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 25 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Can't find how to turn off Auto Relist?

Hi,I just had two unsold items relisted automatically. I decided not to sell them after all so I ended both auctions but I'd like to know how do I turn off the Auto Relist function, so that I don't have the problem again.? bh354.

• 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Charged an abserdly high fee from eBay Marketplace GmbH

I was just charged $116.23 by eBay Marketplace GmbH. I did sell something about a couple of months ago and it sold within 2 hours of listing, so it wasn't being automatically re-listed. The sale price was about $200. There is absolutely no way that i...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do I cancel the automatic Relisting of an item please ?

I have gone to the listing to edit but I can't see anywhere that talks about automatic relisting. I have 70+ finishing today and no idea how many times they have relisted. Don't want to get stung with huge fees. If they have relisted 3 times and then...

• 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Cant list an item for sale

Hi guys,Very confused here. I have a PS5 which I wish to sell. I’m not a scammer or anything like that – I have the item physically in my possession. Problem is that when I try to list I get this message: “Thanks for listing a PlayStation 5! This ite...

Email from Aust Post advising VAT applicable to all UK deliveries from Jan 1 2021.

As we use the eBay platform to sell internationally, Im assuming ebay will be collecting the required VAT on these sales as they currently do with USA sales, therefore nothing changes for us effectively. Is this your understanding? Im curious as to w...

Secondhand Dealer License

Hi All, I've started selling second hand clothing on Ebay fairly regularly and I'm thinking of having a real go and making a proper business for you in the next few months or so. I was wondering if I will need a secondhand dealer license? http://www....

Why won't my photos upload?

When I click Add photos and select my pics, it just forever says it is uploading but nothing happens. I've tried waiting for over half an hour to make sure it isn't just super slow. It simply appears to not be working. Is this the case for others als...

Resolved! Supicious Address

I am Selling for the first time and I believe this Address seems Suspicious and The Payment i Have received has been put On Hold

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refusal to pay for items received

On 28th Sept I sold (at auction) a group of 12 Australian sixpences. This was one of many sales I made on the same day and by mistake I sent the coins prior to receiving payment. I immediately contacted the buyer and asked that he pay asap. Even afte...