10,000 Free Listings - Stores Only

imastawka
Honored Contributor

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2178                    working smiley.gif

24 - 28 November

Message 1 of 20
Latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: 10,000 Free Listings - Stores Only

THANK YOU EBAY - BEEN WAITING !!!!!    Over the day I will put back the 100 or so that have been sitting in Unsold - not relisted automatically - and that will clear that up !!!   Reducing prices as I go so worth a look peeps !!!     tHANKS  

wELL I just noticed that it starts tomorrow but I still have some of the usual monthly free listings left so will go on using them and start the others tomorrow.      

Message 11 of 20
Latest reply

Hi All

I have accepted the 10 000 free listing, but they are not showing up on my page. I went back and clicked on it again, and it said I had already accepted this promotion, so I can only assume I`m going to get them.

They still don`t show up, is this because it doesn`t start til monday ? Will they show up at midnight tonight ?

Thanks in advance for any help

Message 12 of 20
Latest reply

They won't show up on your My eBay page until monday when the promotion begins.

Message 13 of 20
Latest reply

I think she means the initial title/heading.of the ebay notice..it is only when you read the fine print (T&Cs) you find out if offer is for stores or personal sellers.
Message 14 of 20
Latest reply

@pickapresent13 wrote:

Hi All

I have accepted the 10 000 free listing, but they are not showing up on my page. I went back and clicked on it again, and it said I had already accepted this promotion, so I can only assume I`m going to get them.

They still don`t show up, is this because it doesn`t start til monday ? Will they show up at midnight tonight ?

Thanks in advance for any help

They are now showing under promotions - thank you eBay for getting something right  Cat Happy

Message 15 of 20
Latest reply

I often wonder, the importance of "watchers" and history of sales on my listings... I know it goes to the bottom of a person's watch list and they can choose to re-watch the item, but...

I am going through listings ending in next 5 days, and just ending them and re-listing under this deal, as I am out of my free 500 listings now.
Have saved myself $14 so far, for at least the next 30 days anyway.

But, do you cancel and re-list an item that has 75 watches, and a huge history of great sales... what are people's thoughts... fresh listing, or keep the strong ones refreshing on their own and re-list the less strong ones?

Message 16 of 20
Latest reply

thank you stawka...

I looked for it in my inbox - it was not there

link worked perfectly

Message 17 of 20
Latest reply

BUMP98.gif

Message 18 of 20
Latest reply

I cancel and relist items with no watchers. i only use 30 day relists not GTC

-------------------------------

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL STUFF UPS!!
Message 19 of 20
Latest reply

Thank You for the link I accepted them but I know there is no way I will use them all within the time frame..If eBay can offer these promotions why dont they allow 10,000 every month for store owners instead of their 200, 400 for store owners? A lot of store owners I am sure use up their allotments likely half way through the month and have to wait ubtil the following month to start new listings or relistings.. Better still eBay would be on a winner if they just abolish the listing fees all together for store owners that way more people would likely open a Basic Store.... Just my opinion.

Crowsman

Message 20 of 20
Latest reply