10 items per month?

I'm only allowed to sell 10 items per month? Is eBay serious!?!?!1/!?!? Is there a way to increase this? 

Btw, it's 10 items per month... I thought it was 10 listings per month. So I am only allowed to sell 10 of the same bracelet under one listing in an entire month?! This is absurd

Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

10 items per month?

Until you establish yourself as a reliable seller you will be restricted like this on new selling accounts.

You can attach a credit card to your ebay account. This normally gives you an automatic instant increase to 100.

After that you need to call them monthly (every 30-days) and plead your case for an increase.

We all had to start out this way. Unless you have had the selling account from 10-years ago when these restrictions did not exist.

We have just had one of our selling accounts that started out the same way lifted to 500,000 items per month without even having to ask them. For us that is essentially unlimited. It just takes some time. Took us 3-years to reach this level.

Message 2 of 22
Latest reply

10 items per month?

Okay, thanks for the quick reply. I've attached my paypal to my ebay.  Is that the same as attaching my credit card, if not, how do I attach my credit card?

Message 3 of 22
Latest reply

10 items per month?

Try this help page link...

Credit Card Add/Edit

Message 4 of 22
Latest reply

10 items per month?

There is no "credit card" section to "edit." Maybe it's because I've attached my paypal?

Message 5 of 22
Latest reply

10 items per month?

To Paypal you can either 'attach':    1) a credit card     or      2) a bank a/c

Message 6 of 22
Latest reply

10 items per month?

A credit card attached will assist you in increasing your selling limits, a bank account will not.

Also - if you are new to all of this you need to be aware that paypal can withold funds from buyers for up to 21 days before releasing to your account (paypal account).

Visit this site to see what is involved and how it is all working at the moment and what is being done to try and stop this (alleged) illegal action by paypal:

http://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Selling/21-DAY-HOLD-FINANCIAL-SERVICE-OMBUDSMAN-WANTS-TO-HEAR-FROM-Y...

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 7 of 22
Latest reply

10 items per month?

I have a credit card attached to my paypal. It's still 10 per month.

Message 8 of 22
Latest reply

10 items per month?

@deadlyblade21 wrote:

I'm only allowed to sell 10 items per month? Is eBay serious!?!?!1/!?!? Is there a way to increase this? 

Btw, it's 10 items per month... I thought it was 10 listings per month. So I am only allowed to sell 10 of the same bracelet under one listing in an entire month?! This is absurd

Is this your first eBay id/account? If you have another one that you have sold on recently you can link the two and that may give you a higher limit per month.

If you are brand new to eBay then the limits will apply.

Message 9 of 22
Latest reply

10 items per month?

Sadly, I am brand new. Would penalties apply if I link my cousin's account to mine? He's a long-term ebay seller.

Message 10 of 22
Latest reply