100 Free Listings 2 Days Only

mawood2
Community Member

Here is the link:

https://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/5521

Have to use up your 40 free listings first.

Message 1 of 26
Latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Re: 100 Free Listings 2 Days Only

This is why ET wanted to phone home and not ebay Woman Wink

Message 11 of 26
Latest reply

Nothing here, all I see is Used 40 / Left 0 - I have had zero free listings left for a while. Is this one for real or just one of eBay's thousands of older promotions that end up cached on their site reminding people of days gone?
Message 12 of 26
Latest reply

No it's real I've been using it. Just want to know how long it goes for
Message 13 of 26
Latest reply

It goes for as long as it is showing on the ebay site.

They can cancel it or alter it at any time.

Just assume that it is only going to last for that day.

Message 14 of 26
Latest reply

I think this is the same one as we had a couple of months ago.  It went on for a few weeks and refreshes each day.   Fingers crossed, .... I got it and am hoping !

Message 15 of 26
Latest reply

Just my luck. I hav'nt had a freebies listing offer for six months on the non store account and dont seem to be eligable for the three free relists, so on Saturday, I changed the account to a store !!!

I,m not sure how that will go, but cant be shot for trying. I have found a niche which seems to be very busy and making good sales. I went to an auction last week and purchased two large ute and trailer loads of expensive, quality stock, so heres hoping. It will be interesting to see if we can still get an ebay store to fly in the current trading climate.

Message 16 of 26
Latest reply

So these "xxx free lstings" are for stores only? I have always got my 40 per month, but never anything else, and I check my  'promotional offers" regularly. 

Message 17 of 26
Latest reply

No, they are usually for non stores. They used to be a free for all, but last year eBay stopped giving them out altogether. This year they became strictly invitation only. There was no accept button on the page. If you were eligible, you were automatically opted in by eBay. All you can really do is keep an eye on your promo section on your selling page. People still post them here, but when there's no accept button, it's pretty pointless as no one can check if they are eligible or not.

Message 18 of 26
Latest reply

I reckon this is the last day of the promo, for me anyway. Usually it ends at 11.59.59pm of that day but today it has
Start date 31/10/17 00:00:00 AEDST
End date 01/11/17 00:00:00 AEDST
And it is called Pay only when you sell this month.
Message 19 of 26
Latest reply

@bubblebooks2020 wrote:

I reckon this is the last day of the promo, for me anyway. Usually it ends at 11.59.59pm of that day but today it has
Start date 31/10/17 00:00:00 AEDST
End date 01/11/17 00:00:00 AEDST
And it is called Pay only when you sell this month.

You're mis-reading the dates.  Instead of saying it starts on 31st at 00.00 hours and ends on 31st at 2400 hours (midnight), they're saying it ends the next morning at 00.00 hours, which is the same as midnight the day before.

They only run for one day and then the 100 renews itself for the next day - until they stop them.  When they stop them is anyone's guess and we only know that we have them for the current day.

Message 20 of 26
Latest reply