100 Free Listings Offer (4 FEB - 9 FEB)

Just got this offer. I know it won't work for everybody but for those that it does... enjoy! Smiley Happy

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/3063/f

Message 1 of 19
Latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Whoops... didn't realise there was already a thread on this. Smiley Embarassed

Message 2 of 19
Latest reply

I didn't see the other one either.

Might go unnoticed for some just scanning - doesn't say  'Free Listings'

Message 3 of 19
Latest reply

Thanks anyway sj. It's always better to have too many than none at all.  🙂

Message 4 of 19
Latest reply

I wonder where the serial free listing beggar is? I thought she would have jumped on this thread real quick lol!

Thank for posting the link OP. I'll see if it works for me when I get home from work. 

Message 5 of 19
Latest reply

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

I wonder where the serial free listing beggar is? I thought she would have jumped on this thread real quick lol!

Thank for posting the link OP. I'll see if it works for me when I get home from work. 

Probably saw it and didn't bother to say thanks

Message 6 of 19
Latest reply

They're a bit early with it, aren't they? I guarantee I will probably need to relist about 70 things half way through the month, unless I deliberately hit "end item" on everything right now.

Would have preferred it next week at least (11-16 Feb), but I won't look a gift horse in the mouth; never know when eBay will repeat what they did (or didn't do) in December.
Message 7 of 19
Latest reply

smlviolin.gif

Also something about gift horses.

Pffft

Message 8 of 19
Latest reply

Thank you

Message 9 of 19
Latest reply

@heihachi_73 wrote:
They're a bit early with it, aren't they? I guarantee I will probably need to relist about 70 things half way through the month, unless I deliberately hit "end item" on everything right now.

Would have preferred it next week at least (11-16 Feb), but I won't look a gift horse in the mouth; never know when eBay will repeat what they did (or didn't do) in December.

If you don't think you have 100 items to list, do what I do sometimes. Items that are due to auto relist during the promotion, cancel the auto relist and when they end, relist them. That way you get a new lot of 3 free relists.

I have to say, I wasn't expecting anything this weekend as it's only 3 weeks since the last promotion. I figured it would have been next weekend if it was going to happen, so I'm a little unprepared. This weekend was going to be spent editing all the photos I'd taken over the last couple of weeks, ready to go in case another promotion popped up.

Message 10 of 19
Latest reply