100 Free Listings Offer (4 FEB - 9 FEB)

Just got this offer. I know it won't work for everybody but for those that it does... enjoy! Smiley Happy

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/3063/f

Message 1 of 19
Latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Thank you - worked for me !!

Message 11 of 19
Latest reply

Thank you.

Message 12 of 19
Latest reply

I never seen the other thread so thank you very much it worked for me.

Message 13 of 19
Latest reply

Hi , I received this offer and accepted it, but now when i go to list my items, it says I have already listed my free 80 items for the month... confused...

Message 14 of 19
Latest reply

@monar_eliza wrote:

Hi , I received this offer and accepted it, but now when i go to list my items, it says I have already listed my free 80 items for the month... confused...

If you have a listing limit of 80 per month, then that's all you can list, regardless of free listing promotions. If you sell 10 items, then you can only have 70 listed until next month. If you have 70 items already listed carry over into next month, then you can only list 10 new items next month. You currently have 79 items listed, so if you have a limit of 80 and you've sold an item this month, you can't list any new items until next month.

If you have 10 day buy it now listings and have taken advantage of the 3 free relists for each item, you can cancel the free relist for any item due to relist during the promotion. That way you can relist it again and get a new lot of 3 free relists. I hope that makes sense! You can cancel the free relist by going to your selling page, clicking the dropdown and select remove automatic relist.

Message 15 of 19
Latest reply

thank you...worked for me too....cheers 🙂
Message 16 of 19
Latest reply

thanks for the info... pretty silly to be sent the letter for the free listings, and then after you accept and go to list, it's a no go!. Your help is most appreciated. cheers

Message 17 of 19
Latest reply

@monar_eliza wrote:

thanks for the info... pretty silly to be sent the letter for the free listings, and then after you accept and go to list, it's a no go!. Your help is most appreciated. cheers

It does say in the terms and conditions that listing restrictions still apply. I get the email on this account and it's not set up to buy OR sell.

Message 18 of 19
Latest reply

In case some missed this .... only today and tomorrow left.

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/3063/f

Thanks to sjbowles for kindly sharing 🙂

Message 19 of 19
Latest reply