100 free listing

Have you received the 100 free listing this weekend? can you post the link here?

Message 1 of 23
Latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

100 free listing

Yes please do someone!!!

Message 2 of 23
Latest reply

100 free listing

i got the banner on my ebay page early today, its by invitation only

Message 3 of 23
Latest reply

100 free listing

At the bottom of โ€˜All Sellingโ€™, under โ€˜Promotional Offersโ€™ (where it tracks your 40 free listings per month), I had a new offer this morning for 100 free listings โ€“ just had to press 'accept offer'.

Message 4 of 23
Latest reply

100 free listing

Got it on this account ( buying only so not much use really ), tried to cut and paste to another selling account and recieved invitation only message, so looks like it is not transferrable.

Message 5 of 23
Latest reply

100 free listing

sellercenter.ebay.com.au/promo/2013August-C2C-Sell-to-buy2

Can't copy and paste, so have typed out the link. Hope it works!

Message 6 of 23
Latest reply

100 free listing

I know that the invitation ( if you get it) is in my ebay but also ebay send a email message, if you get the email PLEASE post the link here, lots of us in the past clicked the link and we were able to get the 100 listings.

THANK YOU!!!

Message 7 of 23
Latest reply

100 free listing

Thanks, Tried it but still says by invitation only unfortunatly. Looks like I can have this weekend off.

Message 9 of 23
Latest reply

100 free listing

Does anyone know what the criteria is for the free listings?  I was getting them every fortnight but on the 20/8/2013 ebay made me a top rated seller and the free listings have stopped why is that?

Message 10 of 23
Latest reply