Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyers ask questions about things that are in the listing.

I've recently had a few buyers asking questions about items, when everything is clearly stated in my listings. Is it that they can't read, or do not bother? If so, and I give them the details again and they can't read or do not bother, am I just goin...

eBay putting "make an offer" on listings

I just got a message about one of my listings, and when I went to reply, there was a box at the top right that said "new feature" you can make an offer directly to the seller. I do not have "make an offer" on this listing, so this may account for the...

eBay auspost pricing different from MyPost Business?

Hello fellow sellers, please help me understand MyPost Business. I am trying to import my ebay orders into MyPost so I can slowly accumulate parcels sent and get the discount. However when I checked the postage price on ebay, it was cheaper compared ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

returns for when an item doesnt fit?

hello i sold a pair of boots, listed as Top End 37.5 Boots Heels Shoes Tan Buckle Zip 7cm Heel Leather my items are listed as "no returns" buyer has requested a return Reason = Doesn't fit CommentsHello, I received the boots today (10 August). I am v...

Bulk Feedback

Good morning, Just wondering if anyone else is having issues leaving "Bulk Feedback". On the "Orders" screen , I select the relevant orders and then at the top press "Leave Feedback" and follow through the screens. The feedback does not get recorded....

Managed Payments First Sale Fees Cost More - DEFINITIVE

As expected, our first ever sale under the new Managed Payments cost us more in fees. The whole hype about it being better for us, especially the claims about being cheaper, are utterly and definitively FALSE as noted by our very first sale. You woul...

Resolved! "List an Item"

When i hit 'list an item" the screen goes blank. otherise site works well. Have this week sold 3 items and currently have 5 others for sale. Can anyone help

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is anyone else getting heaps of Cancelled Orders?

I apologise in advance if this issue has already been raised. I haven't been on the discussion boards for a while. In almost 15 years on ebay, I have had less than a dozen cancelled orders; primarily the usual things ["my one month old baby bid on th...

Ebay Labels and Satchels

I'm still trying to use up my eBay branded satchels. A buyer paid today and opted for exress post. Can I use the regular eBay branded satchel with an eBay label, or do I need to have a proper express post satchel? Even though it's been a few years no...

zero feedback accounts

hi guys After people thoughts on selling to zero feedback accounts on auctions. I have just had 1 here that i caught that was really set alarm bells off bid on a couple of auctions here. Has pulled their bids gaven their ebay account was only about 3...

got a proof of delivery after case item not as received was closed. Ebay not refunding money. Help

I am a seller on eBay Australia. Sold item to custommer in France. Due to COVID19 item was delayed. Buyer opened a case and it was closed in buyer favour with full refund. Few days later tracking shows parcel was delivered. Now ebay Australia are ver...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Refunded Buyer When Item Was Still in Transit And Refused My Appeal After Item Was Delivered

I sold an irrigation controller for $280+ on Ebay Australia on 10/04/2020, and the controller was sent to Germany. The delivery was delayed due to COVID-19 in Germany. While item was still in transit (under clearance at German customs), Ebay took the...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do i change the category of active listing with bids

Hi, I have listed items before and used and old template for orchids as the category. I'm now selling succulents but forgot to change the category to succulents. some of the items have been bid on already and i would lkie to correct the cataegory. ho...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful