150 FREE Listings

This morning I received an email inviting us to make use of 150 FREE listings over the next 10-days.

It was sent to only one of our three auction IDs. I have accepted it on that particular ID and it has worked.

I tried it on our other two IDs but it says by invitation only.

So I will post it here just in case it does work for anyone else.

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2664

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: 150 FREE Listings

We got the 100 free on all three of our auction ids, butthis 150 on only one id.
Message 11 of 17
Latest reply

i was able to access the 150 free listings on 3 of my accounts, but not the rest. 2 start on the 20th, the other on the 21st.

Message 12 of 17
Latest reply

Thank you so much it worked for me and I can really use because I dont seem to ever got this 3 free listings people talk about. Except when I could only list 10 items . It dissapeared and Ive beeing struggling. Mine showed up as starting on the 22nd so I will start preparing. Thank you soooo Much ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 13 of 17
Latest reply

@queenslander-1 wrote:

Yes used the 100 and got the 150 on only one account. However the auto 3 relists of items finishing today is a problem and are coming off the 150 today lost 4 so far and expect to lose more later tonight.

If they're taking the free relists off the 150 when they auto relist, why don't you manually end the listings that are due to end during the promotion and then relist. That way you get to start the 3 free relists again.

Message 14 of 17
Latest reply

just so y'all know...we tried these free listings about 7 times in the course of the day and it kept saying expired and on the 8th time it went through and we start the 24th so it might pay to keep trying it

Message 15 of 17
Latest reply

Tried 1000 times and still didn't work haha

Message 16 of 17
Latest reply

If only this link would work ๐Ÿ˜ž

Hope there's another one soon - I heve no current listings. The 3 week relist feature has gone and I dont sell enought o pay the $1.50 fee, plus selling, postage and paypal fees.

Message 17 of 17
Latest reply