150 Free Listings until 31 July 2015 (non-store, single items only)

30 REPLIES 30

Re: 150 Free Listings until 31 July 2015 (non-store, single items only)

We have three non-store selling IDs.

The only one it worked on was the one (and only one) that the invitation wwas sent to.

Hhhrruummppff!

And yes starts at midnight tonight.

Message 21 of 31
Latest reply

I didn't get an invitation for either of my non-store i/d's  .... BUT it works for one and not the other .... how do we work that one out.

I never get invitations, but the onesI get from the Discussion Page ALWAYS work for both sites.

Never mind, I'm very happy as the last 100 finish tonight, and the current 150 finish at the end of the month 🙂    I've never had it so good ......

Now to find more stock 🙂

Message 22 of 31
Latest reply

Has the link been copied to the post ...as I can't find it 

Just thought I would check to see if they work on my other ID

thanks

Message 23 of 31
Latest reply

Seriously??

It's in the OP

Message 24 of 31
Latest reply

Hope it works for you Helen .....

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2664

Message 25 of 31
Latest reply

I got the "Invitation only" reply as well. Is Ebay  in the business of selling or just stuffing people around?

Message 26 of 31
Latest reply

Seems they certainly are!

Once again, the same old glitch is there and the 150 free also counts the auto free re-lists that are already free!

Message 27 of 31
Latest reply

I noticed that as well on my only account that was offered the 150 listings was going fine until Sat night when my auto relists came out of my remaining 150 Free Listings. Instead of being able to relist 45 items on over various days this week I can now list NONE!!

Another Ebay stuff up they have not learn't since last month.

Message 28 of 31
Latest reply

Sorry to suggest this ....  but I don't think it's a glitch.    I think it's a change and this is what will happen in the future.

I noticed in these free listings, there was a clause in the specifics which said the free listings didn't apply to items which were automatic  re-lists.    Last time I got a refund for them .... but they've covered themselves this time   😞

......Listings that automatically relist during the Promotion Period are not eligible for this offer .......

Message 29 of 31
Latest reply

Yep, The 'NON-eligible' part means that they are quite separate, and therfore shouldn't come off it.

They fixed it on the last lot of 100 freebies but haven't thought about it for the 150. Oh well, I got 50 or so out of it, so thsat was a bonus.

Message 30 of 31
Latest reply