(150 free listings )

...Please Ebay surprise us all with a chrissie present- (150 free listings):womanhappy:

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: (150 free listings )

They have !!!

Starting tomorrow ......  

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2179

Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy     

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

"Unfortunately, this promotional offer isn't available to you"

How does one get on the invitation list for these things? I would like to be able to auction old sporting and entertainment memorabilia without getting a $1.50 penalty fee for listing non-collectable items by auction. (I am not sure what other function memorabilia has, but Ebay has deemed it is not collectable)

Hmmm,  Kevin

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

There's an offer for shops - 10000 free listings from 24 Nov to 28 Nov.

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

Thank you Lynne,

That offer is Fixed price only - I am an auction seller - I have the store so that I can get my "collectables" auctions listed without the penalty fees.

Clicking on that offer though, I see I was accepted, which is good to know in another aspect. I lose a lot of Australian privileges because I joined Ebay long before there was an Ebay Australia, and some aspects of the Ebay computer system deem me to be an American.

I was under the impression that Ebay was still the world's largest online auction site, so I don't understand why Ebay penalises Australian sellers for listing auctions (on the basis that it represents unsatisfactory customer service). The American site doesn't have the same penalties for auction listings, but it blocks Australian sellers auctions from showing on the default/standard Australian search (but they will show where the buyer takes the time to search either Australian listings only or worldwide listings, but not on the standard search which most buyers do not adjust).

Kind Regards,  Kevin

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

I would say it's because you have a store that you were rejected. So far no-one else that's non store seems to have had an issue, even without an invitation email. I haven't seen an email and was able to accept no problems.

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

I got accepted it says buy iy now and auction I never got invitation.

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

Worked for me! Thanks SO much for putting this up! 😄
Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

Thanks...

Worked for all our non-store IDs.

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply