Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Politely refusing combined postage?

I offer combined shipping, which is fine, for satchels. However, many of my items are sent via large letter. Some can be combined, but many can not, only one will fit in the large letter, and two large letters is still cheaper than a parcel. Nonethel...

Buyer purchased item no payment made.

A buyer purchased an item 21 oct and no payment made. I sent payment invoice with no reply. I sent a message this week asking if they still wanted item and they replied yes, they will make payment. As this buyer is overseas their screen is showing po...

Auctions only ever receive one bid now

I just scrolled down my auction results from the last lot of ebay freebies. I had 17 sales in a row that sold to one starting bid. I had a couple of items in particular that would have attracted strong competition twelve months ago and didnt even sel...

Can Someone Explain

How to change the name of your store in step by step instructions?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

More Glitches?

In the past day I have had two zero feedback casual ebayers purchase from me and not pay. When I go to send an invoice / make contact to get paid the postage information comes up 'null' as per attachment. There is zero chance of either paying in my o...

This actually sold LOL

Empty Apple iPad Air 2 64GB. Gold. Wifi And Cellular box. (Empty Box. No iPad) Seriously-I had it on watch and it has sold.

MAKE AN OFFER - during the silly season

Never had this happen before... Customer clicks the Make an Offer button and offers me $2000 for a $3000 listed item. (I figure the money would come in handy for Xmas so I click the button accepting his new offer and send him the invoice).He does not...

Resolved! why do people have to be so rude

I just received my first neg in 12 months, buyer purchased an item of which for the life of me I could not find in my stock and so naturally I contacted the buyer on several occasions offered her another colour at a reduced price and stil no contact ...

A warning to all honest ebay users. Beware of member <Removed>

Beware of ebay member He successfully won an auction for a antique watch that i had on ebay. I calculated the postage to be $10.00. Which included an Australia post padded bag plus some bubble wrap. [plus signature delivery ] His response was that t...

• 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful

150 free listings 26.11.2014

For non store holders there is a new promotion. just go to sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2179 offering 150 free listings 26.11.14 to 30.11.2014. I accepted the offer and it sent me to the site to begin listing. Does not show up on myebay landing pag...

• 19 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Free Relists

Is there a way to select the option for the 3 free relists in Turbo Lister? At the moment I am having to go in and revise items as they are uploaded to tick the box.