Re: 200 fee listings 19th - 22nd Nov

Hooray, this worked for me. Thanks for sharing Julie

Message 12 of 20
Latest reply

Message 13 of 20
Latest reply

I can only list total 900 anyways and have already used 520 for the month so the 200 is great Thank you for sharing

Message 14 of 20
Latest reply

@puddlebears wrote:

I can only list total 900 anyways and have already used 520 for the month so the 200 is great Thank you for sharing

Try the other link for 10,000 listings and list them all

Message 15 of 20
Latest reply

Where does one findthe time to list 10,000? Even if you dedicated every day of the promotion,  there still wouldn't be enough minutes in the day.

Message 16 of 20
Latest reply

You don't,  but if you've got the time to list more than 200 -   Bob's ya Uncle

Message 17 of 20
Latest reply

Provided you have a store and list BINs.

Message 18 of 20
Latest reply

Thanks so much for sharing the link.

I did not get the email until today 21/11/ at 2AM ????  WHy do they do that  could have listed much more if given more time, so frustrating

And it ends tomorrow.  But I have ended all listing and relisted tonight

I usually do check this on here...but have not been on for a while, so lucky I did

Thanks again

Message 19 of 20
Latest reply

@sut6556 wrote:

Thanks so much for sharing the link.

I did not get the email until today 21/11/ at 2AM ????  WHy do they do that  could have listed much more if given more time, so frustrating

And it ends tomorrow.  But I have ended all listing and relisted tonight

I usually do check this on here...but have not been on for a while, so lucky I did

Thanks again

I actually got the email on the first day this time, but I remember one time where it was a 5 day promotion and I got the email at 9pm on the night it was finishing. I couldn't see the point in that! Thankfully I had already seen the link here, otherwise it would have been a complete waste of time.

I did wonder if maybe that email had been sent with everyone else's and got lagged in cyberspace, but when I looked into the guts of the email, it had actually been sent at 9pm when I got it.

I won't be able to use them all due to work commitments, so have done what you've done, cancelled all the auto relists for the weekend and will probably end some early that I know are on their final relist, but not due to finish until after the promotion ends.

Message 20 of 20
Latest reply