$2k5 local pickup - QR code

I understand and thanks for confirming but allow me to share that the App sometimes may not accept the QR code due to technical issue from buyer's end so what you can do is open the eBay website and you account from the desktop browser and you will get the option to Mark as Picked up and there you will not need the QR code to confirm the pickup.

I don't know what is scarier posting a $2k5 item or trying to organize local pickup. Without the QR code working the buyer could just as easily say that wasn't me that picked item up.  So due diligence photo,car registration, phone number. A friend picking up is a nightmare.

I did not think the level of service from eBay could deteriorate any more than it currently is.  Its such a waste of time talking to them.

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Was that message supposed to go to the buyer?

I thought most, if not all,  of NSW was in lockdown?

Pick up shouldn't be an option AFAIK

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

I'm confused by what your problem is, but it is scary Thursday,  so excuse me while I contemplate the world

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

Sugar, I thought Thursdays were Take the Mickey Day now      imastawka_0-1631167453703.gif

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

Contactless courier pickup.  

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

This is what eBay told me.

"I understand and thanks for confirming but allow me to share that the App sometimes may not accept the QR code due to technical issue from buyer's end so what you can do is open the eBay website and you account from the desktop browser and you will get the option to Mark as Picked up and there you will not need the QR code to confirm the pickup."

So QR code does not work on eBay App.
Contactless courier pickup is allowed.  (If a courier can contactless deliver, they can contactless pickup)

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

What is $2k5  ???

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

$2,500 apparently

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

Good lordy, I'd have never picked that imastawka!

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

I only guessed it by looking at the sold items.

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply