4x4 hand winch puller 4ton scam

"4ton" hand winch puller is actually only rated to 5000pounds max or just over 2 ton. Being sold under mutiple account names EXTREAMLY DANGEROUS and FRAUDULENT, could be fatal.ebay_scammer.jpgebay_scammer.jpg

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Do you have a question ?

If you are trying to warn others, not that many read here so you would be better to inform the relevant authority.

image host
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

One of our Chinese registered sellers again Kopes.   Caveat Emptor.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

deep-sigh-smiley-emoticon.gif....................................as usual.

image host
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Have you contacted the seller,  Their current listing for this item, clearly states in the description, under specifications, Capacity 4 Ton.

So it is not the name of the item.  They also sell a 2 Ton version, so perhaps you were supplied the wrong item by the seller, or the item may have been mis-packaged by the supplier.

If no joy with the seller, you should have no worries winning  INAD case.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Thanks, I have a refund from seller after they originally told me I had just recieved the wrong item, but it is the just the brand/name on box, they call it "4t power puller" but on side of the SAME box its says in very small writing 5000 pounds max 2.2 ton. They  also covered  that information over with tape when they sent it to me. They where not able to supply me with any 4ton puller as a replacement because no such thing exists. I am aware not many people read this forum just trying to do as much as I can as this could be deadly if used. I have also contacted ebay cutomer service and ACCC. cheers.  

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Using Facebook eBay groups to report this should get more attention and publicity as more people read those.
Message 7 of 7
Latest reply