78 out of 200 non paying comments, invalid user id

hi, i sold a 200.00 dress to someone yesterday, I had best offer but she just brought at asking price, I checked her feedback , first 200 has 78 non payments under positive feedback symbol,checked the rest and added up 160 non payments all under poitive sign.She has only been a member since 2012. I went to put her on blocked list and comes up " invalid user id". I have not heard from her and if i do should i be sending to a invalid id or do i ring ebay so they might be able to cancel sale.Some of the feedback says " done it again to me" and very nasty, so she seems to rebuy off some sellers just to cause dramas. any help would be appreciated, I have already had one really bad experience and i cannot go threw that again, so would be greatfull for some advice,thanks.. 

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: 78 out of 200 non paying comments, invalid user id

How is Fleetwood responsible for other sellers leaving false positives? You questioned her use of a photo.
Joono
Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

If someone does not pay, just report them as a non paying bidder and hopefully get your fees refunded. It is such a shame some buyers out there have to spoil things though by bidding when they have no intention of buying. You have to wonder about their mentality.

It is amazing that you came across a buyer who, out of about 200 positive ratings, actually had 160 non payment comments.

It's a pity those selelrs gave her any positive dot at all. I know they cannot put in a negative but they would be better to put in nothing by way of feedback and just report non paying buyers. That way, sellers would be able to block this sort of person quick smart. or hopefully they might get banned by ebay for a while.

Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

If a new eBays sellers account was automatically set with the most restrictive blocks when it was opened then IMO this would be far more successful than the situation such as the OPs.

Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

Just as revised feedbacks are currently listed on a member's feedback, so should all bid withdrawals and UPIs.

It might make buyers think twice before not paying for items they've won or withdrawing their auction bids.
Message 14 of 14
Latest reply