How do i log in from one user to another?

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

sign out then sign back in user other ID

Just above the ebay logo you will see G'day and your user ID with a little arrow next to it. click on that and select sign out from the dropdown menu

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

gec2002
Community Member

If you are refering to the Discussion board just click the sign out tab below the header top left and then sign back in under the other ID.

If you mean your eBay account just above the eBay logo it should say G'day XXXX click the dropdown and then click sign out.  then use the G'day sign in to sign back in under the other ID

Note you can't be signed in under 2 IDs on the same browser, but if you open a second browser you can then sign in under a different ID in the other btowser at the same time.

---------------------------------------------------
Profanity is no substitute for wit.
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Rats beat me by that much.  Holds up thumb and finger with very little gap between.

---------------------------------------------------
Profanity is no substitute for wit.
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

mine was the short version
Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

You can also be signed in at the same time to your eBay account and the discussion boards with different IDs on the one browser. You just need to do it in the correct order. Sign in to the discussion boards with your posting ID, sign out of eBay but not the boards, then sign in to eBay with your main selling ID.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

@bigbrickshop wrote:

You can also be signed in at the same time to your eBay account and the discussion boards with different IDs on the one browser. You just need to do it in the correct order. Sign in to the discussion boards with your posting ID, sign out of eBay but not the boards, then sign in to eBay with your main selling ID.

This can be a real trap for young players if you want to keep your main ID,s private. I scroll to the to top of the page EVERY TIME I post on the phorums to ensure I am in the correct ID as I have been caught once before accidently posting with my main ID. It all ended badly with my main account being tampered with.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply