A Detailed Buyer Ratings

If sellers cant leave neg feedback for deadbeat buyers, it would be nice if there was a detailed buyers rating.

I had a gem this week a buyer from America that didn't realise Australia was not  part of the  US of A. and asked forthe order to be cancelled . 

It could be based on speed of payment,communication,and overall experience.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

A Detailed Buyer Ratings

Am I reading it right that you would neg a buyer because they weren't up on their geography, like a lot of US people I hear. Surely it was a genuine mistake.

Latest reply

A Detailed Buyer Ratings

It sounds ok in theory, but aside from what I suspect would be a lot of buyers baulking at the thought of being judged, I think the overall ratings would be skewed by a lot of sellers who couldn't be bothered filling out individual ratings for every buyer they get, unless they want to mark them low (possibly mitigated by a bulk 5-star leaving tool, but still an additional chore). 

If anything at all, I would prefer to see some cold, hard facts and stats, which are super-easy to generate, with the added benefit of being objective - # purchases, # completed transactions (if those two are at odds, you'd know you're dealing with someone who doesn't always pay, and it's easy enough to allow a few for circumstances beyond a buyer's control etc, then maybe #refunds / returns. That last one might be a bit controversial, for many it would (understandably) feel like private info, but I would be happy for seller FB to go as well and have similar stats displayed. # items sold / completed transactions, #refund / return requests for INR or INAD. 

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

A Detailed Buyer Ratings

Little benefit for a whole lot more effort. I like to leave fb in bulk.

-------------------------------

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL STUFF UPS!!
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply