A new excuse for not paying ~

goldeagle1970
Community Member

Hi Guys, we all know that excuses are like reading a novel sometimes.

after 6 days I did the no payment thing.

she got back to me tonight, this is a copy of what was said.

Hi.
If you would kindly close the cases you opened it would be appreciated. As the reason why I haven't made payment is because I am planning to purchase some of your other items you are selling.
And I'm not going to purchase multiple and receive multiple because I don't have the time to go down to the post office everyday to collect something.

this is a new one on me. she is already on the special list, but i haven't answered her.

she did not go through the resolution email.

do i keep my mouth shut and just leave it for the 4 days. what would you do.

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: A new excuse for not paying ~

goldeagle1970 wrote:

yes , looks like I haven't changed all my listings to 5 days, but have in big letters payment in 5days in the discription.

all the ones I looked at says 5 days in the details.

so will have to go through them all tomorrow.

also I could have used another ID , but I like to know if I have done something wrong.

That's true... however, when you send a buyer an invoice, your message in payment details appears in the invoice. So, if your buyer bought one of your not-yet-updated items, they would have received a message along with the invoice telling them that they had a whole week in which to pay.

Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

they bought on the 19th, so I have waited the 7 days, can't count
and with that excuse i don't think they were going to pay anyway.
But will keep my mouth shut, unless things go haywire.
and will check all my listings. thanks to all.
Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

I've bought from the odd person that requires you to make payment as you go, but they hold everything until you've finished shopping. 

Message 13 of 13
Latest reply