A nice post for a change

There's loads of negativity in these forums, so I just had to share something positive.

I asked a seller whom sells things like BEAUTIFUL EUROPEAN bracelets with PINK HEART DANGLEs (type of CHARM BRACELET) if she could sell me a necklace without any beads on it.

She told me if the one she had listed didn't sell, she'd happily sell it to me minus the charms. So, I waited until auction end, and it didn't sell so I was pretty stoked I'd be able to buy it ... then she re-listed it. I thought maybe she'd forgotten I wanted to buy it without the beads, but I didn't have a chance to message her.

However, a couple of days later, one arrived in the mail with a little note saying I could have it for free.

I was floored! Totally unexpected and such a lovely gesture.

I've bought a few items from her, and this just cements what a great seller I already thought she was!

Nice people really DO still exist in our community!

I just had to share!

Doesn’t expecting the unexpected make the unexpected expected?
Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: A nice post for a change

Very nice now thats the way people should act.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Yep there are some good sellers out there. Nice, arnl. You undoubtedly deserve it.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Wow!  What a lovely seller she must be. 

Not long ago, I sold a blackwork kit.  It was unopened.  There was a matching kit but I had opened it and had worked a very small part of the pattern.  I couldn't sell this kit, not even when I put in new fabric to work it.  So I sent the buyer of the first kit a message to ask if she wanted it at no cost to her.  She was delighted.  It didn't cost a lot in postage and I knew it was going to a good home.  And it was then out of my stash and in someone else's. 

Maybe your seller just felt good sending the item to you.  I know that's how I felt.  😄

You are never fully dressed until you put a smile on your face.
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Thanks OP - a nice change from the normal threads and I am sure there are way more nice than nasty buyers and sellers out there

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply