About to give up on eBay!

After two emails to solve the problem of 62 of my galery photos not appearing in my store, I am about to throw in the towel.

The last email promised a reply within 72 hours.... that was 4 days ago.I have tried suggestions made by other members but the images still remain hidden until you click on them. It is probably an error on my part but I just can't see it.

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: About to give up on eBay!

Don't rely on emails to/from ebay as they only assign juniors to respond to those and you will rarley get a successful response.

Better to call and speak with a real person. Even better ask for them to call you back.

Its normally pretty quick and you seem to end up with more knowledgeable people.

Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

try the call back sysyem normaly very fast

you beat me clarry to it  lol

Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

Apparently there is a technical problem with ebay photos. I have had 70% of my photos not showing for about a week now and have rung ebay and they said there was a problem and they were working on it. Too long in my oppionion and my sales are well done this week. Not happy.

Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

Are they all at least 1600 pixels on one side.  ANd is there is any writing at all in them.  Or anything that looks like a border?

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

On 3 of our different sites we Use Turbo Lister and on 2 of those sires we list an average 6 - 7 pictures per listing with out any problems. Usually within about 1 minute of listing  the Pictures are listed in thumbnails and in the listing. I am not sure but you must be doing something wrong.

Paddy

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

Borders are allowed to be used again 

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

//Where does it say that?  Whenever I try to list something with a border the system rejects it.

Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

Well I have listed with borders and colours and I know others have also.

And yes ebay have done a backflip and now allow it again.

Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

Ebay recommend that you don't use borders but it isn't a rule that you can't use them.

Message 10 of 13
Latest reply