Addicted to Selling Manager

Hi group. I am addicted to Selling Manager. There is just a constant need to refresh to see if anyone has checked out my listings... or if there are any new watchers... or any bidders... is my title right? Oh, there's an error in the listing, better fix it... why won't anyone bid? Let's see if changing the duration will help, or maybe the price, no it's too low... but I don't want it to sell for that low... but I want it to sell... why isn't anyone even viewing the auctions? Wonder if my results are even showing up. Do the eBuyers hate me? Screw them! No... I will stick it out... and so on and so forth.

Think I'm going to do 1 day auctions at what I consider the peak day, once all of these finish. Honestly, when no one is bidding or caring about the auctions, it just seems to disheartening and it's way too addictive to keep checking back. It's amazing how some sellers do so well. I really wish I could have their success but it don't come easy.

Message 1 of 54
Latest reply
53 REPLIES 53

Re: Addicted to Selling Manager

flotsam-jetsom
Community Member

What was the OP question?

Message 51 of 54
Latest reply

There wasn't one..

You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means
Message 52 of 54
Latest reply

flotsam-jetsom
Community Member

OK - good to know - was trying to read through it all, but apart from getting a little confused, I became increasingly bored, ๐Ÿ˜„

Message 53 of 54
Latest reply

Not that it has anything to do with the original OP (whatever that was lol) but another way scammers can get away with changing a listing is to have the whole page as a jpeg or gif which is remotely hosted, all they have to do is replace the pic using the same file name and nobody can see what it said originally.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 54 of 54
Latest reply