After 3 months its free to relist is back

Automatically relist this item up to 8 times if it doesn't sell - it's free to relist. Final value fees apply

I am hoping this will help ebay sellers that have lost their free to relist option.  I have not had this option for 3 months and today  scheduled to relist some items in advance and I had auction set up for 3 days.   After doing listings I thought if there is no free relist I will change them to 5 days.    There is no reason why but when I changed Auction duration to 5 days the auto relist (as above) appeared with the box to tick, but if I changed the Auction time to 3 days the automatic relist box disappeared.   I know makes no sense to me but fingers crossed it works for other members.

On a different note thank you to all the members on the discussion boards for their andvice and answers to questions, if I am in doubt about something I access the Discussion Board and do a search and sure enough someone else has had that problem and there is my answer.

Have a good day everyone:)

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: After 3 months its free to relist is back

Things don't always work properly on Friday afternoons because it's traditionally been maintenance day. I don't know whether that's still the case or not.
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Re: After 3 months its free to relist is back

I forgot about Fridays, thank you, hopefully they will stay on listings.

๐Ÿ™‚

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply