After I list an item using a template I am asked if I want to complete another draft.

After I list an item using a template I am asked if I want to complete another draft. I want to list another item using the same template, not complete another draft.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

After I list an item using a template I am asked if I want to complete another draft.

Did you click on "complete another draft" to see what happened?
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Yes. When I click on "Complete another draft" I am taken to my list of templates where I have to select the template I have just used. This would be OK though not ideal if not for the fact that I have to re-enter details such as scheduling details. Normally after I list from a template I am asked whether I want to list another item. When I click Yes the item I have just listed appears and I type over the old details.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Sounds like you need to list it and then go to your selling page and do Sell Similar. Ebay isn't known for saving anyone time.
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

You may be right, but I still don't understand why the procedure has changed. Maybe it will revert to the previous set up at some time.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply