Another Chullora delay..

Posted an eBay 500g satchel last Thursday in a red post box in Sydney, with delivery to another Sydney address.

Scanned in at Chullora in the early hours of Friday morning, where it sat for 1 week without any scan events. Luckily it has been 'noticed' and is with the driver for delivery today, 6 business days later.

I guess I can be thankful it did not vanish forever!

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Another Chullora delay..

i have an item thats showing as sitting at chullora since the 15th, i got feedback yesterday from the buyer very happy with his item. i just checked, its still in chullora going by AP.

c'mon AP, stop the price increases and fix your system lol

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Another Chullora delay..

Oh no! The black hole of Chullora strikes again.

Must have just been circling around the rim and didn't fall in thankfully....

Be careful out there people.....

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Another Chullora delay..

I posted an item from NSW to SA on Monday, which was in Chullora on Tuesday. I gagged on Wednesday when I noticed it had gone to Sunshine West. I started having visions on an ping pong game. I just got a My Post tracking event notification saying it's with Australia Post for delivery today.

Then there was the other scenario this week where I posted 2 items at exactly the same time on Monday (well, 2 minutes apart accoring to the scan time). Same person, same address, to a town 3.5 hours from here. One went directly to their nearest mail centre at Wagga and was delivered on Wednesday, the other took the long route and went via Granville, Chullora, then onto Wagga and was delivered today. Again, I gagged when I saw it at Chullora because I was very concerned that it would fall into the big black hole never to be seen again.

I was in 2 minds as to whether to tell the buyer he had bought from 2 of my accounts and then send the items together, but being a new buyer (3 feedback), I didn't want to risk losing my seller protection if he turned out to be the buyer from hell.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Another Chullora delay..

Oh Chullora

how I adore her

Where mail sits for days

or diverted every which ways

And sellers end up bummed

'cause their buyer demanded a refund 

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Another Chullora delay..

I posted a parcel from Canberra to Melbourne last Monday (11th). Arrived at Sunshine West 12th. Still there. Buyer hasn't received it, anyway.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Another Chullora delay..

All the SW horror stories.

I can now time my parcel arrivals to the half-hour.

The morning after they hit SW, from 11-11.20am...so happy. I moved house. They go to a different location just prior to delivery but when I see Sunshine West I know it's next-day delivery. Great for not missing the awkward-to-get-home ones!

The new parcel contractor is also really nice (like the ones at my last place). Sooooo thank you AP

(guess now I've said it I've ruined it)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 7 of 7
Latest reply