Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gumtree vistor counter ?

Hi just listed my first Gumtree listing, because it is a vehicle and is free on Gumtree, so wondering if Gumtree has a views/watchers counterfeature as per Ebay. Cheers

What does ebay really want you to sell

Has any body really worked this one out. Collectables seem to get free auctions. I rather thought that they wanted new items for sale on here. Is it what ebay wants or what the buyers want.Scratching head with this one, probably others are as well.

$3.00 fee cap

Hi any one get this promo pay max $3.00 for fashion items can't quite work it out

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unfair PayPal fees

I'd like to vent my anger at PayPal for ripping off customers for quite some time. A customer purchased an item from me on ebay. Before sending the item out, the customer did not agree with the terms. So a refund was given to the customer through the...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Coming to a Post Office Near You

I went to the PO this afternoon and there was no one else there, so had a bit of a chat to the postmaster and his wife. I gave him my My Post card to scan and he said that they were being audited next month to see how many customers are actually usin...

What do followers see?

Just trying to work out what the difference is between a subscriber and a follower? Discovered today that I have 43 followers (that's 5 more than the number of FB friends I have :)), and I was wondering what do they actually see? Do they get notified...

Title copying

I have an issue with a seller copying my titles on their listings.Is this allowed or can it be stopped via Vero?Thanks

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I sold an item & the buyer says not received. It was sent standard post so there is no tracking.

The buyer open an UIC and ask for a refund 2 weeks after purchase QLD to WA. I advised that 14 to 28 business days was a reasonable time frame for delivery. I have asked the buyer to check with neighbours to see if the postie put it in the wrong lett...

Click and Collect set for all my listings... wth?

I was editing some of my listing today and noticed that Click and Collect seems to have been enabled for all my listings, without my knowledge and without me adding it in myself. My listings are GTC listings that have been running since before Click ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

150 Free Listings Offer

Probably by invitation only, but see if it works for you: http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2664

• 16 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Resolved! Sold and request refund: Microsoft Office CD with CD-Key

Dear everyone, I have sold a packages of Microsoft Office which the package contains both CD & CD-Key. My client has made a request that want to refund the item as the reason of "counterfeit product - just because it is shipped from China". I did exp...

How do we take proper action against fraudulent buyers?

I sold an item recently that was returned. The buyer advised it was faulty and demanded a full refund. I accepted though I was hesitant as it came with a number of accessories - eBay customer support confirmed I could appeal if the buyer had made a f...