Any free listings around?

I know it is early in the month but you never do know.

Please post a link if you have one ...

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Any free listings around?

The last one finished 4 days ago so it'll probably be another 2 weeks or so before a new free listings promotion comes along.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Free listings have been coming out monthly this year. There was one the weekend before last so it will be a few more weeks yet. Keep an eye on here, someone always posts a link.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2714

There you go (100) - from 6/8 to 11/8  -  and STILL only for non-store !!!  Months since they have had one for Store holders.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

@marlsy62 wrote:

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2714

There you go (100) - from 6/8 to 11/8  -  and STILL only for non-store !!!  Months since they have had one for Store holders.

I do believe that January was the last time stores had a promotion. I don't have a store, but I still think it's extremely unfair that stores are getting nothing when the rest of us are getting them at least once a month. Could this be ebay's way of getting small store sellers to close their stores, so they can concentrate on the big named stores?

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

'm thinking I should open another seller account to take advantage of these free listings.   I have 200 items sitting in Unsold that I would dearly love to relist but not going to fork out $100.00 to do it.    I tried once to open a non-store ID but chickened out half way through - wasn't sure of what I was doing !!!!

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Perhaps if you open a competely separate account .. maybe in your partner/mother/sister name ?

It would certainly benefit you with the free listings ... I have a separate account which I use for the 40 monthly free listings when there aren't any free promotions around.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply