Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer has not received item

Hello, Recently I sold an Xbox game for $35 free postage. The buyer made prompt payment on the 7th of July and I sent the item the next day on the 8th, Australia Post sent it in a large letter. So I have no tracking and cannot find the receipt anywhe...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Non paying bidders

Has anyone ever tried sending a letter of demand from a solicitor for breach of contract to non paying bidders?

Listing options in Page

Hi All Wondering if someone can help me with this Lets say im selling Car headlights, can i put Left or Right in the listing and customer decide which side he wants by letting me the seller know I am not sure about this regulation. If no its there li...

A Detailed Buyer Ratings

If sellers cant leave neg feedback for deadbeat buyers, it would be nice if there was a detailed buyers rating.I had a gem this week a buyer from America that didn't realise Australia was not part of the US of A. and asked forthe order to be cancelle...

Strange glitch ?

HiA couple of weeks ago I cancelled a sale when the buyer didn't realise it was pick up only. Sorted.Then yesterday I get an Paypal email telling me the buyer has paid for the cancelled sale. They didn't pay for the sale originally, & I can't imagine...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Make Offer option in messages

Ha anyone ever used the Make Offer function in ebay messages when a buyer asks a question? Is it true that they are only offered the Immediate Payment option if they accept the offer? The reason I'm asking is that a buyer is claiming they were forced...

Another ebay miracle!!!

I have 2 selling accounts and one is still getting established, so still has low feedback (less than 100). A buyer left positive feedback for their purchase and when I checked the DSR's, they had left me 3 stars for item description. Instant defect! ...

Resolved! What do l do now ?

Hi everybody, l had two sales on my other id. that were similar items, but listed separately. 1st. sales order/item went off okay to buyer, with tracking. 2nd. sales/item of very similar item (ww11. army chevrons) to a different buyer with tracking h...

Click and Collect Eligible Categories???

Hi E1, Can someone please tell me what the Eligible Categories are for Big W and Woolworths Click and Collect service.Live help was not able to tell me the answer unfortunately. Thanks in advance.

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The

I will be pleased if some one can show what I am doing wrong with my postage caculator. When the buyer enters 2 items it returns the same shipping price for the price of one, which is a headache. I have to then contact the buyer explaining there was ...

should i leave or should i stay?

I don't know if i should leave ebay or try other auction sites. Everytime there is a new policy or change it always seems to badly affect sellers. eg negative feedback button removed, money back guarantee rip off, defect system etc Hardly any sales a...

• 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Boards Link

Has anyone tried to connect to these boards from the Site Map lately........there is no connection.The discussion board link takes me to my landing page. I always connect from an old link that I've bookmarked. This explains why there's been such litt...

• 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful