Boards Link

Has anyone tried to connect to these boards from the Site Map lately........there is no connection.
The discussion board link takes me to my landing page.

I always connect from an old link that I've bookmarked.

This explains why there's been such little input to these boards recently.
Anyone else noticed?

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Boards Link

I never need to link to the boards.  I have my browser set to tabbed browsing, I have all the pages I constantly use, eg MyeBay, Forums, email etc, open in pinned tabs and have the browser settings set to display these tabs as soon as the browser is opened.  Much quicker and easier.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Boards Link

imastawka
Honored Contributor

You're right.     The site map takes you to your landing page.  Curious.

But why use that?         It's easier to click on the Community button

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Boards Link

Well thank you stawka.  Never new you could connect from there.  Ha ha .... what an idiot I am.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Boards Link

I did think your question was strange, lol

Like Penny, I have all my tabs in one bookmark and just open

them all with one click

Too much hard work otherwise

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Boards Link

@imastawka wrote:

You're right.     The site map takes you to your landing page.  Curious.

But why use that?         It's easier to click on the Community button

I have the boards bookedmarked separately as well, but I just tried something else. I've found that if you click the "Community Button" in Chrome, you get taken to the eBay Home page. That's clicking the Community button from the Buy page. Clicking the same link in Firefox from that same page takes you to the "Discussions" page where you select the board you want to go to. So the programmers have changed & stuffed up the link for Chrome on the Buy page.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Boards Link

The Community link works for me in Chrome! I also have the tabs that I want open, but if the forum tabs aren't open I just type the letter C in the address bar and they come up. So far that's worked for me.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply