Message 1 of 64
Latest reply
63 REPLIES 63

Re: Any promotion for free listing?

No.

Message 21 of 64
Latest reply

Just got an email saying free listings until end of June.

https://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/covid-19-coronavirus-updates/insertion-fee-relief

Message 22 of 64
Latest reply

Yes I just got it to.

Message 23 of 64
Latest reply

Me too.

Message 24 of 64
Latest reply

That's a great gesture, up to 250,000 items for each individual. Thank you to whichever eBay God might see this.
Message 25 of 64
Latest reply

I didn't get the email and didn't see this thread until just now - just after I ended 100s of listings on my two IDs which were due to roll over tomorrow morning. Stupid me - should have checked the forum first before wasting all that time ending, and now relisting. Still, mustn't complain.

Message 26 of 64
Latest reply

@gumleaf_goodies wrote:

I didn't get the email and didn't see this thread until just now - just after I ended 100s of listings on my two IDs which were due to roll over tomorrow morning. Stupid me - should have checked the forum first before wasting all that time ending, and now relisting. Still, mustn't complain.

Yep. Wasting about a minute bulk relisting 100s of items will really put a dent in your Sunday.

Not to mention the minute spent ending them.

Message 27 of 64
Latest reply

Thanks for sharing. I did not get anything from eBay at all, but used the link. I seems to work although not in my promotions list, but when I resisted some items my monthly listings total left remained the same. So hope it works. Does this promotion appear in your promotion box please? I do not want to find I get a listing fee later on. Thanks

Message 28 of 64
Latest reply

It's not showing in my promotion box either but it is working as my remaining free listings are not going down as my items relist.
Message 29 of 64
Latest reply

Dave - I have found if I try and either end or relist any more than 50, sometimes 100, items the system just hangs and I have rto start again. So in fact, to end and relist took me well over an hour (and not a couple of minutes).

Message 30 of 64
Latest reply