Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

AP keeps sending me back my parcels

For three days now the local Star Track courier has been dumping my parcels back on my porch with the status all saying delivered (to me). Parcels for US, Canada, UK, Germany, Poland, Netherlands, etc. The domestic ones seem to go on their way. I fin...

How to deposit money to Paypal?

Hi, I've had two requests for refunds today, for items sent as large letters taking too long to arrive in Queensland. One was sent on the 4th November and the other was sent on 14th November. Both large letters. I did advise both buyers that large le...

How can I check items sold > 90 days ago

I sold and posted an item more than 90 days ago which has now been returned "not delivered".I attempted to check the records of the sale but my site will not allow me to check items sold more than 90 days ago. Any solutions?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My seller level's dropped to below standard

My seller level's from top sellers dropped to below standard because of 4 closed cases without me. So, my sales dead in the last 2 months because of my level. It's Chicken-and-egg problem. If I want to back to the top seller level I should sell good ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

HOW TO BLOCK A BIDDER

HOW TO BLOCK A BIDDER WHO AFTER 10 DAYS MAKES EXCUSES TO NOT BUY OR PAY FOR MY ITEM

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How many days does a buyer have to send back an item for refund?

I’ve been pushed into a position where I’ve had to give a refund and pay for return postage, even though the item was as described. I’ve since provided a postage label. I’ve been tracking the parcel on Aust post website but note that the parcel hasn’...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

WARNING to Sellers

Just letting sellers know that if you are printing your own Australia Post Labels to check your invoices carefully. Twice this month I have been charged twice for labels. I only created one, and I only printed one in both cases, so it is not that I "...

Couriers please are discusting! Any cheap but good alternative?

A while ago I used Temando and have lots of prblems with courier please because they failed to collect the items and appear sometimes 2-3 days later, so,I stop use them. I starting using Interparcel, using just startrack, they are good but they are a...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sellers BEWARE Horrible eBay experience

I sold a designer bag a few weeks ago, shipped the product only to realize eBay/PayPal was withholding this large sum of money. Subsequently the buyer changed their mind and opened a request to return using the reason "item Was not as described". She...

• 30 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Promo Fees - eBay's Mixed Responses

Earlier this month I got a promotion of "Pay $0 Insertion & Final Value Fees" for the next 8 items listed between 10 November and 20 December however after the 2 first listings it stopped and I was charged the fees. I contacted eBay and the response ...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Store Selling Limits

Hi, I have just opened an ebay store and immediately run into a problem I did not realise - quite amazingly they have seller limits - specifically ten products or $2500 max per month. My product is lego, and the sets are often $500 so this limit is n...

How to refund buyer

One of my buyers didn't receive their item and I need to refund them. I don't see the option to refund under the listing. I don't think a case was officially opened. Should I tell them to open a case and request a refund? The other option is to go to...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Return auto accepted by eBay has no tracking info

eBay have automatically accepted a return on a top because buyer claimed it didn't suit her. Buyers has commented she has marked it as return to sender I accept returns which is not a problem, the issue here is there is no tracking number uploaded in...