Anyone, else? photo upload problem

Is anyone else having problems using the standard photo uploader at present?  We either can't upload at all or if we get an image up we can't crop. eBay swears it's not their problem but we have tried 2 different computers, deleted history, cookies, etc, rebooted & have no issues on any other site but eBay.  We have a store & not being able to list is costing us money, big time.

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: Anyone, else? photo upload problem

We have been having the same problems in the past week.

We had one listing with 37 colour variations.

Three times we got 90%-ish of the way thru attaching the pics to the colour variations and it crashed. Very annoyed indeed.

So we left it a couple of days and came back to it again and it worked this time.

Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

I have been away for a couple of months, now I CANNOT upload any photos! It is a farce, you click on "upload photos" and nothing happens. I even went to the trouble of speaking to some "robot" online and they gave me a number to ring, which, surprise, surprise said they were only available in office hours. When did this all change, I am seriously thinking of going over to etsy now.

Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

It's highly unlikely to be the same issue as this thread was given it's due for long service leave.

Try a different browser. IE is definitely not recommended for eBay.

Btw I listed several items this evening through 'sell your item', plus another couple from Turbo Lister and they all worked fine.

Message 13 of 13
Latest reply