Anyone had any success with getting the assessed parcel/ postage rebate from Nov Dec

Has anyone had any success with getting their assessed parcel/ postage rebate from Nov and/or DecI have been on live chat for the last 1 1/2 hours 'arguing' over my entitlement to the assessed parcel rebate from last year.

Although I know I was using the correct $7.20 own packaging assessed weight parcel on the Ebay postage system, consultant is insisting that I have received all credits that I am entitled to and that the discount was built into the charged price.

OMG - it is like smashing my head against a brick wall trying to get through to him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Anyone had any success with getting the assessed parcel/ postage rebate from Nov Dec

satpran
Community Member

Were you using less than 500gms. weight, if yes, you should get it.

I too had this problem, with the chat, the main thing is they don't understand what you are saying, they were not given enough resources or training to deal with issues we sellers face. Even with email, same thing, each time you get a new replier who comes up with a new story about rebate.

Finally I got mine for December, waiting for November to be credited, waiting for the reply

Now they have messed up again with Postal charges, overcharging for printing labels using eBay.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Re: Anyone had any success with getting the assessed parcel/ postage rebate from Nov Dec

I have probably just put myself on the eBay target list, and will not be surprised if my account is restricted in the coming days or weeks.

I have two accounts and on one account I successfully received the credits sometime in February after requesting via messages.

The rebate came with response I hadn't used the correct postage for November and December.  The postage used was the $7.20, and unless they chose a different post type to rebate Nov/Dec, this was quite a strange response.

I managed to get around to sending off the query for my other account on the 20th March and just received it now which is quite quick for the workload it seems they have, However!

The response I received stated, ‘I've checked your account and the last rebate received was 3 November and the reason why I there are no more credits is because the promotion ended 31 December. Thank you, Goodbye.’

I couldn't believe the audacity, In my original email I stated the promotion, incl details and the end date.  I stated the last rebate I received and that there were eligible transactions from 3 Nov to 31 Dec that hadn’t received the rebate as per the offer.  I listed every transaction number, date, postage used and eligible rebate expected.

Now we all know what the rebate entailed and over what period so to provide these responses are insulting.

I have already sent my response and only hope I don’t suddenly receive some unexplained defects.  J

I advised that their reply was rude and condescending and had they bothered to treat my e-mail with any respect they would have taken the time to read it and look into my account they would see that not only was I referring to the transactions prior to 31 December I had listed each one for them.

I’d rather wait another three weeks to receive a correct resolution than receive an incorrect and uninterested rushed response.  So one rebate/account down and one still pending.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply