Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Throttling more info

An interesting discussion on throttling..on yout tube This guy has some very interesting things to say about EBay & the "blackout" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqyvnAUOaBU Its time to STOP this practise Ebay this is so WRONG.....

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Two new things that have irked me with eBay this week.....

1. On my other id, sent an invoice with postage to the buyer. Short time later message that she couldn't pay - would I send a combined item and postage invoice. Huh!! So I decided to check via 'View Order Details'. Up comes a screen telling me that '...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Best way to promote new eBay store?

Hi guys, I am new to this discussion board so if this post does not follow eBay's content policy please let me know. I have just set up my new eBay store at http://stores.ebay.com.au/HULK-4x4-AUS and want to find out what is the best way to grow my b...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What a JOKE Multi Billion Dollar Company Mon-Fri Phone Help LOL

I have been selling on ebay for years now, i am a top rated seller, but still my account is limmted to sell only 500 items, when i see account that have hundereds of items listed (they are only a few weeks or months old on ebay) it makes me so mad, i...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My ebay will not let me leave feedback?

Ihadagreatsaleandwanttoleavefeedback.Ifilloutthepoitivefeedbackformandpress"leavefeedback"butnothinghappens.Why?I have never had this problem before. I have to get my daughter to sign in on her computer to leave my feedback.

Does anyone know about ABN's and ebay stores?

Hi all, my name's Mel. I was looking into selling my one of a kind art pieces on ebay and was looking into getting an ABN to get my supplies cheaper so my items are not crazily priced. The ABN site is currently undergoing maitanance. So my question i...

"I don't need it anymore" and other unlawful return reasons

Has anybody had any luck refusing returns initiated through eBay's system? I have a request for a return with the reason "I don't need it anymore" and even though the item is unopened, by law retailers are only required to refund where the goods are ...

Increase in buyers buying two items by mitstake

Has anyone else noticed an increase recently of buyers who accidentally purchase more than one of the same item? It's happened three times in the past two weeks. Has been a rare occurance otherwise. I don't know if it's a bug with eBay or something e...

click and send own packaging

Hello All Just wondering, with click and send own paclaging, am I ok to just Wrap a box in brown packaging paper and then stick the click and send label on it? or do i have to buy my own box for the item whilst still selecting own packaging? many tha...