Are There Any Apps/Programs that Let You Save eBay Drafts & Listings?

perenal
Community Member

Is there anything out there that serves the function Turbo Lister had of saving your drafts and unsold listings so you can keep them long term? Or something that downloads ebay listings, something that could help save reuploading everything again all the time?

Also, is it 2 months keeps the drafts/unsold before they disappear? And is there a limit on drafts you can have going at once? I think I was doing some and the new ones were overwriting/pusing into non-existence the ones I'd already done.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Are There Any Apps/Programs that Let You Save eBay Drafts & Listings?

Not that I'm aware of.

If you use the Seller Hub, all your drafts will be available. All Selling only shows the most recent.

Drafts expire between 6 and 10 weeks. They fall off (for me) on the 16th of the month. If I had any, then all of March's would have gone on the weekend. But 1 April wouldn't go until next month.

You could always schedule them and change the scheduled date as they get close.

If you have Selling Manager Pro, seller hub also has an Inventory function where you can store about 400 listings as templates indefinitely.

I keep all of my pictures until an item sells, and full descriptions in Notepad, so I can recreate a listing in a few minutes if necessary.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Re: Are There Any Apps/Programs that Let You Save eBay Drafts & Listings?

Auctiva lets you save your listings (I have approx 15,000 saved and i think it is unlimited) You can also save a certain amount of photos. I'm on the basic tier & this lets me save around 8000 photos but with the higher tier packages you can save more. The basic subscription costs US$14.95 per month.

For me it is worth the money as I use my saved listings for every new thing I list.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply