Are there any FREE listing offers

at the moment

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Only current promotion is the unlimited free listings for 3 months where you have to have got the email. There is also one for fashion, but again, you had to receive the email. Most promotions these days only work if you got the email. When someone posts them here (which someone always does), if you didn't get the email, they don't tend to work. Looks like eBay have stopped making them a free for all.

Given that a number of your posts involved threads regarding free listings, I thought you would have known that someone would have posted a link. There was an invitation only that finished last weekend, so not likely to be any new ones for a few weeks. Keep an eye on your email or periodically check down the bottom of your selling page.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

I get most of them from the links posted here, rarely from invitations.

I certainly got the last one, which was for 1000 from memory. I actually managed to use about 150 as I have the room in my secondary ID since they upped my limit to 1050. Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Nope, none since July, unless you were one of the lucky ones. For everyone else, it's "invitation only" which is completely useless, except for 2664, which says it's expired instead, even though other people might be using the exact same promotion at the same time. It doesn't work on my mate's account either, and he doesn't even get the 3 relists.

As for promotions that absolutely require you to read your email to be activated, that's going to suck badly, as eBay will not let me change my email since it matches my eBay account name, and my old email I used for eBay went offline in April.
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

The last few promotions have appeared at the bottom of the selling page before the email turned up, which is how I found the last one (1,000 from memory). Pays to keep an eye on that area.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Trust me, I look at that area all the time, slowly watching the 40 listings get closer to zero every time I have to relist something!
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply