Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Late delivery defect & Item not received !!

Hi guys need a bit of advice... Customer bought an item on 12th Sep which I posted promptly with tracking. Customer then opened an item not received on the 23rd Sep. When I checked tracking the item has been sitting at the local PO awaiting collectio...

This 21 Day delay

Yea I realise that this has probably been hashed and rehashed lol but I need to vent, Ok just sold 3 mobos for local pickup no problems buyer turned up on the 2nd october and took items after informing me he paid by paypal, So I get the new seller 21...

Defect for Shipping question

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that if you uploaded tracking information within your handling time, that buyers didn't received the question "did you receive the items prior to .........". Can someone clarify this. Every couple of weeks, I'm ...

Printing eBay shipping / postage labels

Does anyone else have this same problem that I have with the labels nine times out of ten, NOT scanning when being lodged at local PO ? I have had sevearl different PO employees tell me various reasons as to why they rarely scan, from it's my printer...

Pending funds-date unavailable and nothing in paypal??

I sold an item on ebay for $500 and the buyer paid but when I checked my paypal account there was nothing there?? There was no transaction, no pending funds or anything. Just other transactions that were already completed months ago and had nothing t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Aust Post parcel rate increases not updated by eBay

As we all know, Aust Post parcel rate increases are effective as of today. I just had a look at a few of my listings and noted that the standard Melbourne metro delivery rate has not changed from $10.05 to $10.40. And the <500 rate has not changed fr...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling Manager & Turbo Lister being retired in US

Was over on the US boards and noticed that eBay has announced that not only are they retiring Selling Manager and Selling Manager Pro in the US that they are retiring Turbo Lister and will discontinue support after June 2017 - all replaced with an up...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is anyone else having trouble with their internet security .

My trend Micro keeps blocking my description everytime I try to relist or sell similar item. There is a big red square where the description should be and my virus protection is saying "Dangerous website". When I look at the address bar it says ebay....

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Turbo Lister listing with multiple self-hosted pictures but only the first makes it through.

Does this happen to anyone else and how can it be fixed? On the Turbo Lister pictures/"Photo Hosting" section, you can use "Self-hosted pictures" (copy and paste URLs of the photos you uploaded to another website) or you can "Click to insert a pictur...

Why is it only some of my buyers messages come through with the option to "reply with offer" ?

I get many buyers messaging and asking for better offers or bulk discounts which Im usually happy to consider however only some of the messages come through with the tab "reply with offer". How do I send a prospective buyer an offer without this tab ...

I am very confused I do a search and Get Overseas Listing Fistt

Hi EveryoneThank you fot taking the time to Read this Post. I have a lot of items to sell but have no Idea as to there value. I do a search on eBay and they supply info from the UK ans USA. Some australian sellers are at the bottom of pages. I have s...