Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Reporting sellers to the ATO

Does anyone know if the ATO still requires Ebay to report sellers whose yearly sales are in excess of $10,000? I seem to remember an announcement from ebay a year or two ago, but I haven't seen anything recently.

Resolved! I sold an item that was advertised on Ebay. The buyer contacted me and asked for me to remove it fr

I sold an item that was advertised on Ebay. The buyer contacted me and asked for me to remove it from sale. They then sent payment to my bank account. I have posted the item to them today. Should I pay Ebay their fees? If so how do I contact them?

ebay Postage labels not printing

Anyone else having this problem? I'm wondering if it's got anything to do with the Aus Post increases. Had to use Click & Send this morning - which is still working OK - even though it cost me $8.25 instead of my normal cost of $7.15 with ebay. I am ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help with Transaction Problem

I received a message from a buyer last night saying that the item I shipped to them arrived damaged during shipping. Photos were provided showing the damage to the shipping box and the item's box. The item was a Funko Pop Vinyl figure, highy collecti...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Reporting Members - Unfair Negative

Hi SellersI am trying to report an unfair negative from a buyer - I am getting a message saying "we are making some updates and will be back soon". Anyone now how long this update has been going on? And will the updates finally favour Sellers? Incide...

• 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful

refunding a bad buyer

i sold an item on ebay, somebody bid, they didnt pay.. i inboxed them 3 times, then it reached the timeperiod where you oculd launch an unpaid item case, so this has almost been a week gone bye.I relisted the item as i was just waiting for ebay to gi...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Return to Sender Postage Question

I sent a parcel 2 weeks ago to a buyer in Victoria. Last week the My Post app alerted me that it was being returned to sender "receiver not known at this address". I contacted the buyer to let her know what had happened and asked her to confirm the a...

How to lose your eBay account over ONE dishonest buyer.

Here is an example of eBay incompetence and lack of fair dealing with a seller. Anyone got any suggestions, we are trying the ombudsman as eBay don't want to know. My friend Claire, has been a long time eBay seller. eBay cancelled her long time accou...

SELLER / ITEM DESCRIPTION

Hello, I recently sold a mobile phone that I had up for auction for 7 days. The final bidder didn't read the description properly, paid for the item and now wants a refund. The listing said a no return policy. I am not willing to refund him the money...

Resolved! Buyer wants me to issue an invoice and she hasn't bid yet?

Not sure how to handle this one. Buyer wants me to issue an invoice for an item which is still live. I didn't set up a Buy It Now option. There are currently no bids on this item and I am happy to sell the item to her. But how do I issue an invoice i...

Feedback System is a complete FAILURE

I would like to stress my opinion on the complete failure of the ebay feedback system. As a business seller in all my seller adds i offer a complete refund or product replacement with no questions asked, weather it be postal damage, buyer not happy ,...

• 25 replies
  • 1 Helpful