Attention: Your eBay account will be suspended if you don’t upgrade it now to a business account

Hello, today I have received an eMail with the following header:

Attention: Your eBay account will be suspended if you don’t upgrade it now to a business account

And in the content:

Important: You must upgrade within 2 weeks to a business account to continue trading on eBay.

I am in shock since I received the email. And a partner of yours has said to me by chat "If the account in any case will be suspended, you may need to contact us to have it reinstated and to help you upgrade since no activities can be made on the account"

Does it mean I won't be able to Log-in to my eBay account if I don't upgrade within 2 weeks?

Because if you suspend the account without being able to enter it could accumulate negative votes in my immaculate feedback profile or unresolved disputes for article not received (I could even lose my Paypal account). And all that I have to manage from my eBay account. But I don't know when I will be able to update the account to business (if I can, since I do not have VAT and I do not leave home because I am a population at risk to do “tax procedures”). the shipments that I make are collected by the postman or my grandson), as I say I sell music from my personal music collectibles.

Please confirm if after 2 weeks I will be able to enter into my eBay account to attend my buyers or not .

Thank you

Best Regards

Fermin

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

This is the Austrlian members boards, please ask this on your local platform in Spain

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

They don't give me a concrete answer, anybody with this matter?, I am very worried please

Thank you so much in advance

Fermin

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

I am sorry but all you can do is contact eBay Live Chat on your local site. If they are not giving you the information you need then I am afraid no one here can.

All I can suggest is you upgrade to a business account as they requested, but as I am not in your country I have no idea if there are charges involved in doing that in Spain.

We can not confirm or deny anything about the restriction on your account - only eBay can do that, we are just members like you, but in Australia.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

eBay.co.uk might be the best place to ask.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply