I have not received my money from Ebay so i cannot post an iten to a customer until youpay me

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I have not received my money from Ebay so i cannot post an iten to a customer until youpay me

Nobody here is going to pay you, we have nothing to do with the transaction

We are fellow buyers and sellers

eBay do not read here

Is it that the *buyer* has not paid or an e-cheque has not cleared or are you on managed payments ?

Or something else?

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

If you are on MP and If you received a message from eBay saying something along the lines of  'Item Paid for - you can now post item' then your money is safe with eBay/Adyen and will be funded to you in due time.

You need to post the item as the buyer has done thier bit

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

You do not get to wait for the money to be available to you, your handling time commences as soon as you receive a notification that payment has been made.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

We were also concerned that unlike PayPal, where funds were immediately visible and available, the new MP system seems to be lacking visibility and clarity re payments received.

But, we went with the flow and sent the items once we got the message from eBay that the items were paid for, and we then received our $'s a couple of days later.  

So I think that if you can, follow the process and all will be well for you.

Do not wait for your funds, you must send the item as there is a time frame gap before you will receive your $'s, your customer is waiting, and your delivery handling time is ticking away.

Not easy to change our thinking as we were, like you, always been in the "I am not sending anything till I see the money" camp.

We are learning to accept that the process is different - but it is working (for most sellers).

NB For some information re the payment go into the "payments" tab and work through the drop-downs and there is some information re your funds.

One good thing is that you can see very clearly the fees that will be charged on your sale, which we find helpful.

We think most sellers accounts are slowly settling down now and payments are flowing, maybe not as quickly as once were in PayPal but at least consistent.  

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply